The Aruba Free Zone currently consists of two designated areas in Bushiri and Barcadera.
- Covers area of 9.2 hectare (22.7 acres).
- 7000 square meters (75,000 square feet) of warehouse space.
- 4.7 hectare (11.6 acres) of open-air storage space.
- Office and showroom spaces of different sizes.
- Short distance to airport and Oranjestad harbor.
- In operation since 1999.
- First phase area covers 45 hectare (111 acres).
- Industrial park: 11.7 hectare (29 acres) of land available for development.
- Trade zone: 12.4 hectare (30.6 acres) of land available for development.
- Services/Showroom park: 20.4 hectare (50.4 acres) of land available for development.
- Adjacent to airport and Barcadera harbor.
- In operation since 2009.
View FreezoneAruba in a larger map