Barcadera Free Zone
The new Barcadera Free Zone offers a multitude of possibilities for companies wishing to do business in the Free Zone. We have prime land with ocean view available for constructing facilities.
This property is an ideal showcase location. The new Barcadera Free Zone is located in a growing industrial area, adjacent to the new cargo port at Barcadera and approximately 3 km (2 miles) east of the international airport
- First phase area covers approximately 40 hectare (111 acres)
- Industry and technology zone: approximately 12 hectare (29 acres) of land available for development
- International trade zone: approximately 12 hectare (30 acres) of land available for development
- Global services/showroom zone: approximately 20 hectare (50 acres) of land available for development
- Adjacent to airport and Barcadera harbor
- Flexible construction possibilities
Interesting in setting up your business in the Barcadera Free Zone? Please contact us for more information.
The Aruba Free Zone currently consists of two designated areas in Bushiri and Barcadera.
View FreezoneAruba in a larger map