Free Zone Benefits
You can improve your competitive edge by establishing your company in the Free Zone of Aruba. If you are an international trading company or offer services to international customers, then the Aruba Free Zone can offer extensive advantages.
Benefits of doing business in the Aruba Free Zone
A free zone company in Aruba enjoys major benefits:
- 2% tax over all profits generated from free zone activities
- 0% import duties and excises on goods and equipment
- 0% turnover tax over the turnover generated from free zone activities
- 0% dividend tax
- Exemption from foreign exchange commissions on foreign currency payments
Other business benefits:
- Full foreign ownership
- Exemption from the Business License Act
- No minimum investment required to start up a free zone business
- A US dollar account at a local bank ensures efficiency in payments
- • Local sales possibilities
- Flexible construction and location possibilities
- Refund for free zone cargo
The government of Aruba is currently developing and promoting Aruba as a Gateway. To develop the smart and sustainable economy, special incentives are implemented for value added companies wishing to establish their business in Aruba. Businesses active in different sustainable fields may enjoy major additional (financial) benefits.
If you think your company will help develop Aruba as a sustainable country and/or promote Aruba as a gateway please get in touch. Our Account Executives are always happy to help.