Business Mission to Dominican Republic
By Anika in Business opportunities, Events, Free Zone Aruba News, Members on 29. Jan, 2019No Comments
The Vice Consul for Commerce Affairs and Business Development of the Dominican Republic in Aruba invites companies to participate in the Commercial Business Mission to the Dominican Republic from March 5-10, 2019.
This Commercial Mission to the Dominican Republic offers a great opportunity to Aruban companies with interest in doing business with Dominican enterprises in the following sectors: Construction and Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial, Health, Pharmaceutical and Beauty, Technology, Communication, Energy and Professional Services.
From March 5-8, you can attend the “4TH EDITION OF HUB CAMARA SANTO DOMINGO 2019“, to be held in MIREX Convention Center in Santo Domingo. This event is the main International expo platform for generating business in the Dominican Republic and being able to see DR made products, be part of B2B meetings and conferences related to your business.
On March 8, there will be a visit to the city of Barahora and various facilities of Dominican companies dedicated to building and export construction materials. On March 9, a city tour is planned to the “Old Colonial City of Santo Domingo”, first city of the new world, where you will see the first street and first colonial buildings of the American Continent. Here, you will have the opportunity to shop at different stores located in the area.
The mission’s duration is 5 nights and delegates will stay at Hotel El Embajador in Santo Domingo. Breakfast and wifi and transportation are included during your stay.
– 5 nights stay in a 5 star Hotel El Embajador
– Direct flight with Aircentury, from Aruba (Reina Beatrix) to Santo Domingo (Aeropuerto El Higuero)
– All airport taxes included
– VIP Service at VIP rooms in Airport in SDQ
– Transportation from airport to hotel to convention center to hotel to all program activities to hotel to airport
– HUB Camara Santo Domingo 2019 (3 days)
– Dry fit Polo shirt identifying Aruba’s Commercial Mission in the HUB
– Visit of 2 mayor construction materials companies in the DR
– Lunch at the city of Barahona, south of the DR
– Old Colonial City tour and shopping time
– Security Escort at all times
– Return to Aruba on the morning of the 10th of March
Total Investment required x 1 person(*) x company: 980.00 US dollars
(Must be paid in full by Wednesday, February 6, 2019).
(*) Incentives: The organizer of HUB CAMARA SANTO DOMINGO, is giving to 1 participant per company, US$300.00 cash back, right after, and if and only if, participating in the B2B sections meetings with Dominican companies.
All registered participants, will be invited to a meeting to be held in the second week of February 2019.
For more information, registration and participation please contact:
Edward W. McCollum
Vice Consul for Commerce Affairs and Business Development of the Dominican Republic in Aruba
WhatsApp or call: +297-737-9292