Aruba opens Exprodesk for export
By Anika in Free Zone Aruba News, Members on 05. Oct, 2017No Comments
In September Aruba opened its first specialized export desk. Exprodesk will facilitate SMEs and potential exporters with the necessary information to create a successful export strategy.
The Exprodesk offers assistance to identify and penetrate export markets, guidance on regulatory issues and guidance on intellectual property rights for optimal product exposure on international markets.
Exprodesk offers different services such as:
– Consultancy/assistance to export primed companies.
– Workshops for local businesses interested in creating export capabilities.
– Training in the field of export documentation and procedures.
– Webinars to share knowledge and information.
– Documentation and downloadable export related forms.
You can find information about export related events on their website, for more information please visit www.exprodesk.com
The Exprodesk is located in the Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry in Oranjestad.